This Unesco Heritage City has managed to preserve all of its medieval wealth and glory.
The history of this city is very much alive: from a private evening in a traditional patrician residence, an initiation in the oldest fencing guild in the world, sleeping in the only 5-starhotel (read: Palace) in Flanders to a trip on the canals of the city.
Don't forget to enjoy the culinary delights as you will find no less than 16 Michelin stars restaurants 15 minutes apart from each other!
Let us advice you with dinner locations, teambuilding formulas and surprising touches.
Top 5 Activities:
- A full evening programme in a local beer brewery
- Top Gastronomy Michelin Star Dining
- Crossbow Shooting Tournament
- Clip Bike City Rally discovering the more unknown areas of the city
- Visit The Locals: dine, discover and participate in the houses of Bruges’ finest artists