Implementation officer : New Event Mosaic CVBA, Koning Albert 1-laan 40, 8200 Sint-Michiels. Registered in the CBE under number BE0541792850.
WHICH DATA ARE COLLECTED?
a. To provide you, in a personalised and efficient manner, with information about products and services that you request through the website, by email or phone or via social media channels.
b. To enable provision of the Services.
c. For direct marketing purposes, i.e. to provide you with targeted communications, promotions, offers and other advertisements originating from us or from our selected partners. We will request your prior approval for that purpose.
d. To perform statistical analyses to improve our Website and/or Services or to develop new products or services
e. To provide these data to a financial institution or payment service provider so as to enable your financial institution and payment service provider to meet their legal obligations.
f. To pass on these data to the police or to the judicial authorities as evidence of possible crimes or in case of reasonable grounds for suspicions of illegal acts or crimes committed by you by means of your registration with or use of the Website or the Services.
g. Within the scope of a possible merger with, acquisition of/by or demerger by a third party, even if that third party is situated outside the European Economic Area.
3. If and when your registration with the Website or use of the Website or Services can be regarded as (a) a violation of the terms and conditions or the intellectual property rights or any other right of a third party; (b) a threat to the safety or integrity of the Services; (c) a risk to the Website or Services or systems employed by us or our subcontractors due to viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, malware or any other form of malicious code; or (d) illegal, unlawful, discriminatory or offensive in any manner whatsoever, we have the right to process your data in our own interest as well as in the interest of our partners or third parties.
1. We do not send your personal data to third parties in an identifiable manner without your explicit permission unless this is required to provide the Services.
2. We can call upon external data controllers to grant you access to the Website and/or to provide the Services. We make sure that third-party data processors can only process your personal data on our behalf in accordance with our written instructions. We guarantee that all external data processors are selected with due care so that we can count on the safety and integrity of your personal data.
3. We can pass on anonymised and/or aggregate data to other organisations, which can then use these data to improve products and services and to organise the marketing, presentation and sale of products and services in a customised manner.
DATA PROCESSING LOCATION
1. We as well as our external data processors will only process your identifiable personal data in the European Economic Area.
2. We can transfer your anonymised and/or aggregate data to organisations outside the European Economic Area. If such a transfer takes place, we will take care that there are appropriate guarantees to ensure the safety and integrity of your personal data and that all rights with respect to personal data you might be entitled to under the applicable mandatory law are guaranteed.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD
3. We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data from unauthorised access or theft and against accidental loss, manipulation or destruction. Our employees or the staff of our external data processors can only access the data on a need-to-know basis and are bound by strict confidentiality obligations. However, you will understand that the care for safety and security falls within the scope of a best efforts obligation and that safety and security can never be guaranteed.
1. You have the right to request access to all personal data we process about you. However, any requests for access that were clearly submitted in order to cause nuisance or damage to us will not be processed.
2. You have the right to have any incorrect or inaccurate personal data relating to you corrected free of charge. If you have registered with our Website, you can correct many of these data yourself via your profile. If such a request is submitted, you need to add evidence that the personal data you want to have corrected are indeed incorrect to this request.
3. You have the right to withdraw any previously granted consent to process your personal data. You can withdraw your consent at any given time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Instead of having your data deleted, you can also ask us the restrict the processing of your personal data if (a) you dispute the correctness of these data; (b) the processing is illegal; or (c) the data are no longer required to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, but you need them for your defence in legal proceedings.
6. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data if you can demonstrate that there are serious and legitimate reasons to do so which are linked to extraordinary circumstances. If the processing is intended for direct marketing purposes, however, you have the right to object to such processing free of charge and without justification.
7. If your personal data are processed on the basis of consent or on the basis of a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive the personal data you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and, if technically feasible, you have the right to transmit these data directly to another service provider. The technical feasibility to do so will be assessed exclusively by us.
8. If you want to submit a request to exercise one of the above-mentioned rights, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. This request should clearly state the right you want to exercise and the reason why you want to exercise this right. The request furthermore has to be dated and signed and accompanied by a digitally scanned copy of your valid identity card proving your identity. We will immediately inform you of the receipt of such a request. If the request is legitimate, we will comply with this request as soon as reasonably possible and at the latest within thirty (30) days of receipt of the request.
9. If you have any complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us, you can always contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied with our reply, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Privacy Commission. For more information, please visit https://www.privacycommission.be